-
February 9th, 2001, 06:05 AM
#11
HB Forum Owner
-
February 16th, 2001, 08:28 AM
#12
Inactive Member
the pool is a nice place.....anyone remember public pools as a child. And just knowing someone peed in it....in the "warm spots" that kinda made your legs itch.
childhood was nice.
-
February 16th, 2001, 08:37 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
snail?...you really are bored!!
-
February 16th, 2001, 11:36 AM
#14
Inactive Member
My pals and I used to go to this funky swimming pool everynight after school....it had a wave machine and inflatable boats etc.....it was also in a really high class area and we used to try and chat up the posh girls from the private school....*VBG
PS. I think the only reason we didn't score is because we smelled of chlorine and pickled onion crisps.
-
February 16th, 2001, 03:46 PM
#15
Inactive Member
I got to pretend drown as a test for the lifeguards......but it took her so long to notice me I had to come up for air!!!!....and then try again..*LMAO*...I got a free coke for that...and flipped my mom and aunt out , who saw me but couldnt swim!!...they were screaming at the guard...they didnt know it was a Drill!!!
ahh childhood...*sighs*
-
March 9th, 2001, 05:20 AM
#16
Inactive Member
I guess this means the pool's dead?
-
March 9th, 2001, 06:03 AM
#17
Inactive Member
shit im going into the pool out of boredom...damn
-
March 12th, 2001, 04:34 AM
#18
HB Forum Owner
(03:57:24) jrota : am i still here?
-
March 12th, 2001, 04:35 AM
#19
HB Forum Owner
(03:58:48) jrota : *LOL i fell asleep
-
March 17th, 2001, 05:43 AM
#20
HB Forum Owner
__________________
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks